A few weeks ago, I received a box from Influencer of Josie Maran serums. The box included two face serums, one for Night and one for Day. The bottles are glass and feel of high quality.
Day: Aragan bright skin vitamin c serum.
It contains a stabilized vitamin C serum that visibly evens tone, reduces the look of dark spots, and brightens dull skin.
This product helps with Dullness and Uneven Texture, Dryness, and Dark Spots.
– Stabilized Vitamin C: Absorbs to increase radiance and glow.
– Rice Bran, Marshmallow Root, and Licorice Root: Boost luminosity.
– 100 Percent Pure Argan Oil: Infuses skin with vitamin E, antioxidants, and firming omega essential fatty acids.
This product is $65 on Sephora.
Night: Argan Smooth Skin Resurfacing Serum
It is a resurfacing serum that refines texture, boosts hydration, and supports natural cellular turnover.
This product helps with Fines Lines and Wrinkles, Dryness, and Dullness and Uneven Texture.
– Natural Moisturizing Factor Esters (NMFs): Refine texture and boost moisture retention
– Argan Oil: Infuses skin with vitamin E, antioxidants, and firming omega essential fatty acids.
This product is $70 on Sephora.
Both products are cruelty-free and gluten-free and come in recyclable packaging. They are on Sephora’s clean product list.
I have been using both at night and with my Pond’s anti-wrinkle cream. I tried using the vitamin c in the morning but I don’t have any SPF. The oil makes the sunburn my skin faster. The redness on my face has lightened and my skin feels nice. Both products are fragrance-free but the oil does have a scent. I find the price to be high but if you only need a few drops every day than it’s not that bad. I don’t know if I would buy this product but maybe if I had a budget for it.